We know exactly what it takes to keep our customers warm, cosy and comfortable in their own home.
We also know that it makes more sense to take a preventative approach to ensure your heating system runs as efficiently as possible to keep your bills down and to eliminate the worry of costly repairs.
That’s why we’ve introduced or new HEATCARE service contract.
Once you get in contact with us our helpful staff will arrange a convenient time for one of our highly qualified heating engineers to visit your home, then it’s a simple 3 step process towards complete peace of mind.
Here’s how it works:
It really is as simple as that.
*During the initial visit our engineer will get to know you and your boiler and the demands placed upon your system. Any issues found during this initial inspection will be highlighted and will need to be addressed prior to the contract going live.
Here’s a summary of what’s included in your HEATCARE Central Heating Maintenance Service Contract.
- An annual boiler service and safety check
- Breakdown cover for your boiler, controls, radiators and hot water cylinder
- Labour and parts required to get your system up and running up to a maximum of £1,000 for each breakdown
- Unlimited number of repairs during each contract year
- A replacement boiler if we decide that it would not be economical to repair your boiler. Provided your existing boiler is less than seven years old, we will provide a suitable boiler approved by us
- Repair to central heating pipes if there is a water leak
- Repairs to, or replacement of vented hot water cylinders, radiator valves and radiators