The Health & Safety Executive recommends all gas consumers have their appliances checked for safety at least every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered installer.
You are at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning if:
- Your appliance was installed incorrectly
- Your appliance is not working properly
- Your appliance has not been checked for safety or maintained regularly
- There is not enough fresh air in the room
- The chimney or flue is blocked
- You allow unregistered engineers to install or maintain your
When gas, coal, wood or oil does not burn properly, excess carbon monoxide is produced, which is poisonous. Unfortunately you can’t see, taste or smell carbon monoxide.
Manufacturers recommend a yearly service to promote the maximum life span for your appliance. Whilst a yearly service cannot guarantee that your appliance will never breakdown, any piece of equipment that is well maintained is less likely to cause you as many problems.
What do we do?
We store your details and client history on our database and contact you annually to book a convenient appointment to service your appliances.
What are we qualified to service?
Mains Natural Gas, LPG (bottled gas) and Oil.
We have a servicing price list and a discount is given for more than one appliance being serviced during the same visit to the same property (discount doesn't apply if second appliance is a cooker check).
Call the office to book.